GroSum is accepting guest posts for our Human Resources Blog. Dive in to know how to submit your article.
- Check our blog to ensure that the topic you have in mind is not already covered on our blog.
- Send your topic suggestions to our Marketing Specialist, Samawat Shakil, at [email protected]
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any guest post.
- Any article published on our website is owned by us and we can edit it or optimize it for SEO.
- We will review and publish your article within 30 days of submission.
- Please include a short author bio in the article. You may include up to two links in this bio.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s published and will share it on our social media handles.
- All guest post must be unique content. Please do not submit posts which have already been published elsewhere.
- All posts should be a minimum of 1000 words (longer articles are welcome).
- You must cite your sources.
- Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on.
- No more than two links to your website within an article are permitted. The links should be naturally placed and appear non-promotional.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, speakers, authors, and consultants.
We’d like to thank you for considering GroSum as an outlet for your guest blog post! We look forward to reading and sharing it!