GroSum is accepting guest posts for our Human Resources Employee Performance Management Blog. Dive in to know how to submit your article.
- Check our blog to ensure that the topic you have in mind is not already covered on our blog.
- Send your topic suggestions to our representative, Saptarshi Chatterjee, at [email protected]
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any guest post.
- Any article published on our website is owned by us and we can edit it or optimize it for SEO.
- We will review and publish your article within 30 days of submission.
- Please include a short author bio in the article. You may include up to two links in this bio.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s published and will share it on our social media handles.
- All guest post must be unique content. Please do not submit posts which have already been published elsewhere.
- All posts should be a minimum of 1500 words (longer articles are welcome).
- You must cite your sources.
- Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on.
- No more than two links to your website within an article are permitted. The links should be naturally placed and appear non-promotional.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, speakers, authors, and consultants.
We’d like to thank you for considering GroSum as an outlet for your guest blog post!